-
December 29th, 2001, 04:54 AM
#51
Inactive Member
hey 80's....not tryin to act bad or anything but i placed 1st and 6th to my knowledge..
only helping your credibility here (insert smiley)
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:56 AM
#52
-
December 29th, 2001, 05:01 AM
#53
Inactive Member
I hereby proclaim the title as the "Stealth Troll of the Year for 2001." XXL gets in and out while staying under the radar. Yes I am the Stealth Troll of the Year and I accept my proclamation with civility, nobility and honor. XXL shall troll another year under the radar, in and out, whatever it takes to keep my title. Party on trolls like its 1999. Go with the force and the force will be with you...
Happy News Trolls...
------------------
Walk slow and drink a lot of water...
-
December 29th, 2001, 02:14 PM
#54
Inactive Member
no sweat cobra who cares what 80s man thinks anyway who died and made him arbiter of cool around here hes not a SC old schooler so WGAF about his list
------------------
-
December 30th, 2001, 03:20 AM
#55
Inactive Member
The Hand Reveals All!
I said so,
so many times before,
and yet few would believe me,
That by the hand,
I see Trolls,
As I watch,
as I read,
I look for the hand,
The fingers moving behind the words,
that stroke the sentences,
into being,
for the being behind the sentences,
and the hand that moves the words into place,
and now another hand has been revealed,
to me,
The hand behind
the 80's mans,
a hand I know so well,
like my own,
a hand revealed,
by but the fewest of words,
the clues,
like the fingerprints of a soul,
the words so clear,
to those that see the hand,
those like me,
trained to see the hand,
of other's
behind the words,
behind the thoughts,
behind the trolls,
Yes 80's man,
I know your hand,
you showed it to me,
the question you must ask yourself is,
who will I show???
------------------
<A HREF="http://192.41.19.35/fmj/faithful.wav" TARGET=_blank> THE TROLL? FORMERLY KNOWN AS usmcobra? Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001
</A>
-
December 30th, 2001, 03:25 AM
#56
Inactive Member
THANKS DUDE!!! 80's Man RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
it's a jungle out there
-
December 30th, 2001, 04:47 AM
#57
Inactive Member
The 80's Mans List has about as much credibility as a Guy_Fawkes proclamation of heterosexuality.
Sincerely,
Marcus "Songbird" Allen
------------------
[This message has been edited by Beantown Basher (edited December 29, 2001).]
-
December 30th, 2001, 02:12 PM
#58
Inactive Member
Sweet!! Lucky 13. RACK the list, RACK The 80's Man, and RACK Python!!
------------------
[This message has been edited by fatsak (edited December 30, 2001).]
-
December 30th, 2001, 02:47 PM
#59
Inactive Member
Rack JHawk! Oh, and Katherine Harris too!!!
-
December 30th, 2001, 04:06 PM
#60
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The 80's Man:
I still believe Jim Rome himself is trolling as her.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<font size=10>RACK</font>
That just made Janet crack up!!!Since it is her friend that we used as the stand in for the pic's and the Troll Stop apperance...Poor thing though, we had to pay her BIG TIME for the Perk thing 
------------------
~try as they might they cannot steal your dreams~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks